Sensei Yoshisada Yonezuka
Cranford Judo & Karate Center,
- More than 50 years of training under his 8 th degree black belts (in Judo and Karate).
- Taught Judo at the West Point Military Academy.
- Coached the U.S. Air Force Judo Team with Mr. Takahiko Ishikawa.
- Three (3) World Championship Titles (1982, 1985, and 1987)
- Olympic experience as the US Head Coach in 1988 and 1992.
- Brought the U.S. Sumo Team to the World Sumo Championship from 1993-1999.
You can search all over the world, but the best Judo instructor in the business is in our own backyard… Sensei Yoshisada Yonezuka, founder of the Crandford Judo & Karate Center in Cranford, NJ).
From an early age, Sensei Yonezuka showed the guts, grit, and grim determination needed to become a champion at Judo. It took him just 2 years to earn his 3 rd degree in Judo. He then went on to earn Japanese championships in the amateur arena.
When he could no longer fight in amateur tournaments, Sensei Yonezuka tuned his talent to prize fighting. Each fight built upon Yonezuka’s growing reputation. And, by 1965 he was known as the best Judo fighter in the nation for defeating…
- Five (5) black belts in succession while blindfolded in Manhattan center (NY).
- U.S. National champion Jim Bregman (Bronze medallist 1964 Olympic).
- 450 lb Jujitsu man.
- Three (3) times NJ light heavy weight wrestling champ.
And with his long record of wins and championships, Sensei Yonezuka finally earned himself recognition by the AAU as a professional.
Sensei Yonezuka went on to fight in the National Master’s Championship in 1970 and won for seven (7) consecutive years.
When Sensei Yonezuka took himself off the training mats, he began teaching Olympic and World athletes. Some went on to win medals, even titles. All were champions.
Now… it’s your turn. You can become a champion in Judo by training LIVE with Sensei Yonezuka. So, what are you waiting for? Start yourself on the road to Judo glory today. It’s just one click away.